Blue Sky Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was the worst experience in hostels in my life. The woman at the front desk created a tax (20%of the value) and she said that it was a UK tax, that was the fourth hostel in UK that I hosted, in no one else had this tax. And she said that was written in the hostel page. But not here. After she looks in hostel world page she agreed with me that it was not written here. But she said that was not her problem, and that she said if I didn't want to pay she had my credit card. WORST EVER ”
- 30 Dec 2016 Luisa Brazil
- “ The room and the hostel in general was in very poor conditions. The wall of the room had holes on it, and although the linens looked clean they had hairs on them. We also had a sense of lack of security. However, the receptionist was very nice and helpful. ”
- 30 Aug 2016 Anonymous Spain
- “ Not a very nice atmosphere. The 16 beds room had plugs only in one spot of the room and you have to leave your eletronics there during the night if you wish to get it powered. The hostel has only a few bathroom facilities (something like 4 toilets and 3 showers). I didn't really have any problems there, but I wouldn't recommend it. ”
- 24 Jun 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ When I saw all the bad reviews on this hostel, I was a little bit anxious, but when I came here, I was surprised ! Very cool, clean, nice mastress if you had ever went to a backpackers hostel ! I've went in worse than that for more expensive nights ! Seriously, what are you expecting for 15€:night ? I recommend it! ”
- 27 May 2016 Anonymous France