Blue Sky Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The beds were really noisy ”
- 10 Sep 2015 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Not very Clean in the Room, but that ia probably the tenants fault. The beds are okay No breakfast ”
- 16 Jul 2015 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Great hostel - it has everything a young backpacker need for a cheap prise. There is a nice atmosphere where it is very easy to meet People. And then it has the Best location right between West end and centrum. ”
- 02 Jun 2015 sara martine
- “ This was the dodgiest hostel I have ever stayed in. The room was dark and dirty and crammed with beds. The people in my room were very strange. The lockers did not work as you could open them even after putting a lock. Nowhere else to store your valuables. The shower facilities were in a bad condition too. Overall, the hostel had a very strange atmosphere and I didn't feel comfortable staying there, so I decided to move out after the first night and stayed in a hotel instead. ”
- 13 Mar 2015 Anonymous Germany