Blue Sky Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is a party hostel. The music is blasting and thumping all night. It's actually quieter during the day in the rooms. It's only the room above the common areas that you can hear the music. There are a lot of doors slamming. Other than that it's good. Nice hosts. Kitchen had stove and oven. Free coffee. Close to a Tesco store. Close to the SSE Hydro for me. You can walk to downtown easy enough. Free maps. They keep it very clean. ”
- 27 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The beds were really noisy ”
- 10 Sep 2015 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Not very Clean in the Room, but that ia probably the tenants fault. The beds are okay No breakfast ”
- 16 Jul 2015 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Great hostel - it has everything a young backpacker need for a cheap prise. There is a nice atmosphere where it is very easy to meet People. And then it has the Best location right between West end and centrum. ”
- 02 Jun 2015 sara martine
- “ This was the dodgiest hostel I have ever stayed in. The room was dark and dirty and crammed with beds. The people in my room were very strange. The lockers did not work as you could open them even after putting a lock. Nowhere else to store your valuables. The shower facilities were in a bad condition too. Overall, the hostel had a very strange atmosphere and I didn't feel comfortable staying there, so I decided to move out after the first night and stayed in a hotel instead. ”
- 13 Mar 2015 Anonymous Germany