Blue Sky Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The room and the hostel in general was in very poor conditions. The wall of the room had holes on it, and although the linens looked clean they had hairs on them. We also had a sense of lack of security. However, the receptionist was very nice and helpful. ”
- 30 Aug 2016 Anonymous Spain
- “ Not a very nice atmosphere. The 16 beds room had plugs only in one spot of the room and you have to leave your eletronics there during the night if you wish to get it powered. The hostel has only a few bathroom facilities (something like 4 toilets and 3 showers). I didn't really have any problems there, but I wouldn't recommend it. ”
- 24 Jun 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ When I saw all the bad reviews on this hostel, I was a little bit anxious, but when I came here, I was surprised ! Very cool, clean, nice mastress if you had ever went to a backpackers hostel ! I've went in worse than that for more expensive nights ! Seriously, what are you expecting for 15€:night ? I recommend it! ”
- 27 May 2016 Anonymous France
- “ The heating room remains off during the entire time. ”
- 27 Apr 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Good hostel. Just the basics you need. Very few sockets outlets (2 for 16 beds). Nice staff ”
- 14 Apr 2016 Anonymous Portugal
- “ only 1 shower was available for the whole hostel. The beds are very old (so not that comfortable) and the floor is a bit skewed. The atmosphere was nice and positive but because the staff changed regularly some of them didn´t know what was going on. ”
- 01 Apr 2016 Yenthe Belgium