Blue Sky Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Place is old, don´t have security, the place is really messy ”
- 12 Jun 2014 Anonymous Costa Rica
- “ The staff made up for all bad pointa. ”
- 26 Mar 2014 Philip USA
- “ Went there 3 nights, we were 4 and the dorm was 18 beds: always someone sleeping any time of the day, so we had to be careful, but a few weren't for us! Anyway the atmosphere was really great, great kitchen, possibility to grab a free clean towel (very useful when you're on the run). Well located (close to a Tesco & the bars), possibility to park a car from 6pm, very kind staff (they even propose to carry your bag up to the dorm!), charming travellers. I would go there again. ”
- 08 Aug 2013 Anonymous France