Blue Sky Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The only thing this place has going for it is location. Pretty dirty all around. When I was there only one set of toilets was working for the entire building. Security was pretty terrible. They do have lockers but you need your own lock. If someone would have wanted my stuff it would have been theirs. There are only a handful of outlets so hopefully you don't have to charge anything while you're there. Staff was friendly but kind of worthless, didn't seem to know the policies of the hostel. ”
- 22 Nov 2014 Autry USA
- “ normal / fast internet / ”
- 14 Nov 2014 Anonymous Greece
- “ Staff was really pushy and nearly forced you to take part in the drinking games they host every evening. Besides the tiny kitchen and the narrow staircases, it is at least really close to the city centre and the price is relativly low. ”
- 09 Sep 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Nice Hostel, the people was very nice and helpful. It's a nice place to stay. ”
- 19 Jul 2014 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Place is old, don´t have security, the place is really messy ”
- 12 Jun 2014 Anonymous Costa Rica
- “ The staff made up for all bad pointa. ”
- 26 Mar 2014 Philip USA