Blue Sky Mining Backpackers & Lodge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Awesome place. Shame about German Hostess. She needs a crash course on Customer Service and Positive Attitude. ”
- 05 Jan 2013 Myles South Africa
- “ Lovely place. Really has all the facilities and looks really good. Very nice atmosphere, helpful staff. and brilliant food for a few Rands. A shame we were there so short.... ”
- 30 Oct 2012 Thomas
- “ Really enjoyed my stay here- right on the beach front, perfect for lazy days and the evenings were great to meet new people too. The staff went beyond their duty to help, whilst making you feel at home. With their openess and jokes you felt like you were one of the family. Only room for improvement was the lock to the dorm was a bit dodgy. Stayed in 5 hostel and 2 hotels during my time in south africa and this is the place where I would go back. ”
- 21 Jul 2011 Jemima
- “ very nice place i'd recommend to anyone!!!! rich or poor! ”
- 05 Jan 2011 Lethuktuhula