Blue Trailz Hostel & Surf Camp
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place and location, the staff were super friendly and for the cost, the rooms are great, have A/C. Perfect place to meet people and right in front of the beach. ”
- 12 Apr 2014 Anonymous Costa Rica
- “ We booked a room for 6 even though it was only 5 of us because we were told this was the only way to make sure we were in the same room together. We were separated anyways. We stayed wanting to make the most of it but to our dismay the rooms were disgusting. The bathrooms had poop on the toilet, floor, and one of them even the shower! We have stayed in many hostels before and this was the first time we experienced such disgusting facilities. STAY AWAY, DON'T RISK YOUR HEALTH!!! ”
- 24 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I liked Blue Trailz, but the cleanliness factor was tough. The shower and kitchen both being in the room meant that the room was always a mess. And squeezing 6 beds into an already messy room was too much for me. The clear plastic roof of the hangout area made it have an undesirable greenhouse effect - HOT. On the other hand - this place attracts some amazing travelers and the staff was great. I would recommend it for that reason. ”
- 19 Jul 2013 Lydia USA