Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I liked Blue Trailz, but the cleanliness factor was tough. The shower and kitchen both being in the room meant that the room was always a mess. And squeezing 6 beds into an already messy room was too much for me. The clear plastic roof of the hangout area made it have an undesirable greenhouse effect - HOT. On the other hand - this place attracts some amazing travelers and the staff was great. I would recommend it for that reason. ”
- 19 Jul 2013 Lydia USA
- “ Good hostel for the money. It is located right across the street from the beach. Plenty of surfboard rentals in the area. Just don't upset the security guard. ”
- 03 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Blue Trailz was beyond the words. Everything about this place was amazing.. From the beautiful laid back beach, to the amazing people you will meet, everything was top notch. Blue Trailz was one of the best Hostel stays ever, and if you're a surfer, or someone just looking to relax, than this is the place for ya! ”
- 04 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff was very helpful with my travel plans. Great location. AC works great. ”
- 15 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Staying at this hostel made my stay a fabulous one in Tamarindo. The hosts actually took some of us for festivities near/around town and spent time with us. Very good atmosphere and definitely recommend it. You can literally walk to the beach in less than a minute. ”
- 15 Mar 2013 Anonymous India