Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is close to Hengchun Old Town. It's easy to take a bus and travel around Hengchun and Kenting area from this location. Also, the free breakfast is fantastic. However, the humidity inside the hostel and the restroom/shower place are the bad part. Probably the hostel is still in a renovation process, therefore guests need to go downstairs (B1) to use the restroom and take shower. That place is not ready for use and smells bad. The similar issue happens inside the rooms. ”
- 05 Jun 2014 Anonymous China
- “ We werent too sure about BlueHi upon booking with not a whole lot of info about it, but we were pleasantly surprised with how nice it was. We stayed in a private room, which was made up nice and basically like a simple hotel room. The location of BlueHi was really convenient, as it was an easy walk to main bus transit station to get to/from the HSR station and easy access to everything in town. The best part however was that the staff was really helpful and gave us lots of info about Kenting! ”
- 02 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ clean nice room - good breakfast - worth the money! ”
- 21 Feb 2014 Anonymous Austria
- “ very nice and helpful staff!! good breakfast! really enjoyed the two nights I stayed at BlueHi! ”
- 31 Dec 2013 Peter Germany
- “ Love the location of this Hostel. Staffs are friendly and hostel price comes with breakfast! I must say breakfast was decent. However, this hostel was really basic hostel. Do not have too high expectation of the building and the room. The rooms are kept clean though. :) ”
- 15 Dec 2013 Anonymous Singapore