Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is okay for 1 or 2 nights, the breakfast is cool! The staff was friendly and helpful. Note that Kenting night market is not close if you don't have a car. ”
- 19 Sep 2014 Anonymous Hungary
- “ Friendly and comfortable hostel in the middle of some of the best parts of the city. Helpful staff. ”
- 24 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ single rooms very small and some with no window but great value for the cost. the dorms are great ”
- 27 Jul 2014 Robert Australia
- “ For the amount of money, the place is just "good", do not expect anything special. The dorms are really small, the bathroom on a different floor. On the other hand, the staff is friendly and will help you where to go in Kenting. ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Anonymous Slovakia
- “ This hostel is close to Hengchun Old Town. It's easy to take a bus and travel around Hengchun and Kenting area from this location. Also, the free breakfast is fantastic. However, the humidity inside the hostel and the restroom/shower place are the bad part. Probably the hostel is still in a renovation process, therefore guests need to go downstairs (B1) to use the restroom and take shower. That place is not ready for use and smells bad. The similar issue happens inside the rooms. ”
- 05 Jun 2014 Anonymous China
- “ We werent too sure about BlueHi upon booking with not a whole lot of info about it, but we were pleasantly surprised with how nice it was. We stayed in a private room, which was made up nice and basically like a simple hotel room. The location of BlueHi was really convenient, as it was an easy walk to main bus transit station to get to/from the HSR station and easy access to everything in town. The best part however was that the staff was really helpful and gave us lots of info about Kenting! ”
- 02 May 2014 Anonymous USA