Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was hard to find. I originally booked one night in private room and one in a dorm because they were sold out. When I arrived, I found out they switched me to both nights in a private room. That was nice. But the facilities leave MUCH to be desired. The room reeked of ammonia, there was no ventilation, the air con worked poorly. There were large cockroaches in the bathroom. The bathroom was flooded the whole time I was there and it is located in the very creepy basement. ”
- 18 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ A little more light in the female dorms would be nice, it is really dark in the room. Really nice breakfast and staff! Thank you! ”
- 06 Apr 2015 Caitlin Netherlands
- “ The hostel is okay for 1 or 2 nights, the breakfast is cool! The staff was friendly and helpful. Note that Kenting night market is not close if you don't have a car. ”
- 19 Sep 2014 Anonymous Hungary