Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A little more light in the female dorms would be nice, it is really dark in the room. Really nice breakfast and staff! Thank you! ”
- 06 Apr 2015 Caitlin Netherlands
- “ The hostel is okay for 1 or 2 nights, the breakfast is cool! The staff was friendly and helpful. Note that Kenting night market is not close if you don't have a car. ”
- 19 Sep 2014 Anonymous Hungary
- “ Friendly and comfortable hostel in the middle of some of the best parts of the city. Helpful staff. ”
- 24 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ single rooms very small and some with no window but great value for the cost. the dorms are great ”
- 27 Jul 2014 Robert Australia
- “ For the amount of money, the place is just "good", do not expect anything special. The dorms are really small, the bathroom on a different floor. On the other hand, the staff is friendly and will help you where to go in Kenting. ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Anonymous Slovakia