Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ -No vegetarian food - no lockers, no room keys -most times no toilet paper - free breakfast was good, but the bread had mould once -upper dormbeds very uncomfortable but very nice location, very friendly staff, we are happy :) ”
- 28 Jun 2014 Lars Germany
- “ Although it was fairly quiet it was a great place to stay, the staff were very helpful and the food was amazing. Perfect for staying 1 or 2 nights before seeing the islands. Don't stay on the main island for too long because there is not as much to do. ”
- 12 Aug 2013 Martin Scotland
- “ Good stay in Nadi. After spending more than half a year in New Zealand and Australia we only had nine days in Fiji. So we booked the Blue Water Lodge in advance via hostels.com not to loose any time in Fiji. Bluewater Lodge was the cheapest, so we took it. When we arrived we were happily surprised, our room had Air Conditioning, a big outside pool with shower, clean bathrooms and showers and a really friendly staff, that helped us in every situation. We've really enjoyed our stay and would visit again i ”
- 07 Apr 2013 Justus Germany