Bob's Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Bed bug bites everywhere. I hate to say it but my wholebody was covered when i left. I told at the reception, they took a note but i'm pretty sure nothing will happen. Besides that it was really warm in the room. Next time i'd rather pay a lil more than 25€ per night to stay in a clean and bed bug-free hostel. ”
- 21 Aug 2016 Bernd Robert Germany
- “ It was amazing just this! ”
- 18 Aug 2016 Anonymous Greece
- “ I was expecting something like this according to the price, but after my checkout I asked for leaving my bags and the answer was... there is a room there but we are not responsible for this, you can leave it if you want... I think this is also customer service and even if is cheap is not the way to answer a request of your clients ”
- 29 Jun 2016 David Leonardo Colombia
- “ bad experience at Bob's youth hostel, but it was the cheapest option at that time. You get what you paid for on the hostel level, bed okay, linens included. However, wifi not so good, cleanliness quite bad, employees are very bad, one seems always pissed off and it was difficult to aske for water. The welcoming in the hostel was not so good, they don ”
- 02 Jun 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ It was the worst hostel i have ever stayed.I stayed for three days and nobody clean the shower and toilets and they were very very very dirty.Toilets door was broken, everything was bad and dirty.Only good thing is the location, notting more. ”
- 28 May 2016 Anonymous Turkey