Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Way too loud. More like a frat house than a place to rest. Location too far from train station as well. Kind staff. ”
- 28 May 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice, fun place in a good location. They will serve breakfast, help plan your trip, and assist in other small ways, but it will cost you a decent bit extra. ”
- 17 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Very easy to get to from airport/bus station via public transportation and is located in a great area (soi 11/soi cowboy). The beds are very comfortable and the shower the best I had in thailand. It's clean and there's a really cool bar and public area thats' great for meeting other travelers but the best part is the staff. They gave me hot tea lat one night when I was feeling sick and even found us a chili pepper for our 3am Jenga game. Highly recommend! ”
- 26 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA