Bodega Hostel Hanoi
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice, friendly service, adorable price... I'm sure Bodega Hostel could be a good choice for backpackers. ”
- 30 Sep 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ overall, this hostel is good, but some of their rooms do not have windows and luckily, I moved in the room with a big window on second floor ”
- 15 Jul 2014 Amphidel Angola
- “ I liked this hostel the most in the past 3 weeks I have travelled around Vietnam because, their hospitality and what they help us during period of time I stayed in Hanoi. ”
- 19 Jun 2014 Scheiwe South Africa
- “ the room is very decent size and well furnished but I like the staff the most. Highly recommend it ”
- 04 May 2014 Trimel Austria
- “ nice staff and excellent service. The staff are very helpful and provided useful indomation to us. We love to stay in this hostel and love their free breakfast too. Delicious! ”
- 31 Jan 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong