Bodega Hostel Hanoi
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I liked this hostel the most in the past 3 weeks I have travelled around Vietnam because, their hospitality and what they help us during period of time I stayed in Hanoi. ”
- 19 Jun 2014 Scheiwe South Africa
- “ the room is very decent size and well furnished but I like the staff the most. Highly recommend it ”
- 04 May 2014 Trimel Austria
- “ nice staff and excellent service. The staff are very helpful and provided useful indomation to us. We love to stay in this hostel and love their free breakfast too. Delicious! ”
- 31 Jan 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Also booked a tour to Ha Long Bay in the hostel. Prices are fair, accomodation and food on the boat was great, but you need to chance the boat several times and you have to visit many souvenir-shops, whether you like it or not. ”
- 10 Dec 2013 Anonymous Switzerland