Bodega Hostel Hanoi
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ nice staff and excellent service. The staff are very helpful and provided useful indomation to us. We love to stay in this hostel and love their free breakfast too. Delicious! ”
- 31 Jan 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Also booked a tour to Ha Long Bay in the hostel. Prices are fair, accomodation and food on the boat was great, but you need to chance the boat several times and you have to visit many souvenir-shops, whether you like it or not. ”
- 10 Dec 2013 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ 3 of us did stay in Triple room what is very spacious and consists of the big balcony overlooks the main street, huge bathtub and 2 king size beds and to other services this hostel was much better than some hostels I have stayed before and I highly recommend this to every body ”
- 29 May 2013 Nick Austria