Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Fantastic staff. The atmosphere was great as my friend and I had no plans when we arrived so staff and other travellers were welcoming and helpful. ”
- 23 Feb 2015 Megan Australia
- “ Bodega has the best atmosphere of almost any hostel i've stayed at. Staff and those staying are awesome, but the rooms left a bit to be desired. The staff took care of any issues we had right away and Bank is the man! He bent over backwards to ensure we had a good trip. Thanks to the staff, it was not a total bust (that's just because we disliked phuket, not the hostel). ”
- 03 Nov 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ This is the 3rd time I stayed in this hostel, I love this place but they need to improve the wifi system and speaking English skill ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ I booked a week at this hostel feeling excited to explore Thailand, but the day I was going to fly martial law was instated and instead flew to bali to avoid political unrest. Upon landing in bali I emailed the hostel asking for a refund (seemed pretty reasonable), but because of their 24 policy I wasn't able to get my money back. and ended up paying for a week's worth of nights, though never spending a single one there. Might be a good hostel otherwise... I'll never know, though I paid for it ”
- 21 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Awesome service in all aspects of this hostel. Staff were incredibly helpful and friendly. Food and service was top notch, couldn't have asked for more. ”
- 02 May 2014 Steven Canada