Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is the 3rd time I stayed in this hostel, I love this place but they need to improve the wifi system and speaking English skill ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ I booked a week at this hostel feeling excited to explore Thailand, but the day I was going to fly martial law was instated and instead flew to bali to avoid political unrest. Upon landing in bali I emailed the hostel asking for a refund (seemed pretty reasonable), but because of their 24 policy I wasn't able to get my money back. and ended up paying for a week's worth of nights, though never spending a single one there. Might be a good hostel otherwise... I'll never know, though I paid for it ”
- 21 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Awesome service in all aspects of this hostel. Staff were incredibly helpful and friendly. Food and service was top notch, couldn't have asked for more. ”
- 02 May 2014 Steven Canada
- “ Overall it was good! they clean the rooms every day, the food is excellent and the location is extremely ideal. The atmosphere is good too, everyone gets together and parties and the staff is pretty sick! ”
- 04 Apr 2014 Matthew Canada
- “ This is the 2nd times I stayed in this hostel, good location and clean room, free wifi and friendly staff ”
- 14 Mar 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Unfortunately we stayed here at the very beginning of our month in Thailand and thus were givin unrealistically high expectations for future hostels. The staff can't do enough to help, Kristen answered every one of my emails before we arrived and then the rest of the staff helped organise day trips and the like. Would recommend bodega to anyone, can not be faulted. ”
- 28 Dec 2013 Georgina Australia