Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Unfortunately we stayed here at the very beginning of our month in Thailand and thus were givin unrealistically high expectations for future hostels. The staff can't do enough to help, Kristen answered every one of my emails before we arrived and then the rest of the staff helped organise day trips and the like. Would recommend bodega to anyone, can not be faulted. ”
- 28 Dec 2013 Georgina Australia
- “ The food was great. ”
- 07 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice place, nice staff and good location. Can recommend to all guys. ”
- 17 May 2013 Larieemeli Finland
- “ Bodega is in Patong Beach very close to Bangla Road which is a big party spot. the hostel is big and very very fun. People hang out in their common area. The staff is very very helpful and definitely makes it a fun environment. It's always a party downstairs, with great food and drink, but the rooms are upstairs and completely quiet at all times of night. he hostel is perfect, we just wish it was at a better beach! ”
- 13 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA