Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Room was smelly. Did appreciate the hot showers though. Very nice after a month of travel through asia and only using electric showers. ”
- 12 Dec 2015 Nicholas Australia
- “ If you're going to explore Phuket and want to hang with the adventurous traveling crowd, there is none greater than the Bodega Hostel! Dain (the owner) and Shelly will help guide you in the right direction...whether its a day trip to the jungle or the right clubs to party at into the wee hours of the morning. I will never forget the amazing time I had in Phuket, with a large part credited to the Bodega, its staff (Ra makes a killer latte!!) and the fun wanderers that became fast friends. ”
- 03 Aug 2015 Jeremy USA
- “ Fantastic staff. The atmosphere was great as my friend and I had no plans when we arrived so staff and other travellers were welcoming and helpful. ”
- 23 Feb 2015 Megan Australia