Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If you're going to explore Phuket and want to hang with the adventurous traveling crowd, there is none greater than the Bodega Hostel! Dain (the owner) and Shelly will help guide you in the right direction...whether its a day trip to the jungle or the right clubs to party at into the wee hours of the morning. I will never forget the amazing time I had in Phuket, with a large part credited to the Bodega, its staff (Ra makes a killer latte!!) and the fun wanderers that became fast friends. ”
- 03 Aug 2015 Jeremy USA
- “ Fantastic staff. The atmosphere was great as my friend and I had no plans when we arrived so staff and other travellers were welcoming and helpful. ”
- 23 Feb 2015 Megan Australia
- “ Bodega has the best atmosphere of almost any hostel i've stayed at. Staff and those staying are awesome, but the rooms left a bit to be desired. The staff took care of any issues we had right away and Bank is the man! He bent over backwards to ensure we had a good trip. Thanks to the staff, it was not a total bust (that's just because we disliked phuket, not the hostel). ”
- 03 Nov 2014 Anonymous Canada