Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Fantastic staff. The atmosphere was great as my friend and I had no plans when we arrived so staff and other travellers were welcoming and helpful. ”
- 23 Feb 2015 Megan Australia
- “ Bodega has the best atmosphere of almost any hostel i've stayed at. Staff and those staying are awesome, but the rooms left a bit to be desired. The staff took care of any issues we had right away and Bank is the man! He bent over backwards to ensure we had a good trip. Thanks to the staff, it was not a total bust (that's just because we disliked phuket, not the hostel). ”
- 03 Nov 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ This is the 3rd time I stayed in this hostel, I love this place but they need to improve the wifi system and speaking English skill ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ I booked a week at this hostel feeling excited to explore Thailand, but the day I was going to fly martial law was instated and instead flew to bali to avoid political unrest. Upon landing in bali I emailed the hostel asking for a refund (seemed pretty reasonable), but because of their 24 policy I wasn't able to get my money back. and ended up paying for a week's worth of nights, though never spending a single one there. Might be a good hostel otherwise... I'll never know, though I paid for it ”
- 21 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Awesome service in all aspects of this hostel. Staff were incredibly helpful and friendly. Food and service was top notch, couldn't have asked for more. ”
- 02 May 2014 Steven Canada
- “ Overall it was good! they clean the rooms every day, the food is excellent and the location is extremely ideal. The atmosphere is good too, everyone gets together and parties and the staff is pretty sick! ”
- 04 Apr 2014 Matthew Canada