Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Only thing I missed - I realized it could have been a possibility after I left - was a mosquito net. ”
- 11 Jun 2017 anezka marie Denmark
- “ I love the Bphp Hostel. It is on a hill and despite it is close to an important street - the house is protected by wallas and trees -you feel like on an island. An island with a lovely stuff. An island with a magic garden and a lovely cat. An island with people, that are inspiring and mostly far away from the maibnstreams. Here you have good chances for great meetings, new visions, to hang up and feel how beautiful and simple live is in real. Boho is different, Boho is lived Magie. ”
- 21 Mar 2017 Anonymous Germany
- “ Great hostel. Staff was helpful. Perhaps the friendliest hostel I have ever been to. Interesting mix of guests. It is kind of away from the bar district in St. Juliens, which in my book is a plus. In a pretty quiet area but not far from buses and you can get pretty much anywhere on Malta for 1.5 euros on the bus. I would definitely stay there again. It also has a very friendly resident cat. One warning: Malta uses British, not European style, electrical plugs. Best to bring an adapter. ”
- 17 Jan 2017 Anonymous USA