Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Chill out for bedbugs… First night, first bedbugs. Changing the room… Staff denies and ignores with the excuse of only mosquito bits. Owner threatens to throw me out by the police next morning when I expressed my intention to write a negative review on this hostel issue. Discredited as having a bedbug phobia by the owner. Dutch girls put into the same room the other day, who saw them crawling on the same bed. According to the ignorant staff, it would be ‘normal’ to have bedbugs! ”
- 16 Nov 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ If climbing 2 huge ramps is ok for you, this hostel would be suitable for you, for any other requirements... ”
- 30 Jul 2013 Cem Turkey
- “ Hostel was cozy and nice to stay at. A little small scale and personally I felt it is a good place to stay if you wanna take it more easy and don't mind hanging out alone. ”
- 10 Jul 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Just the right place! Amazing garden and cosy, well appointed nice house. Very familiar athmosphere and excellent breakfast! Very recommendable!! ”
- 17 May 2013 Michele Switzerland
- “ Very nice and cozy hostel. I felt very comfortable and the breakfast was so delicious :) I can warmly recommend it to everyone!! ”
- 25 Mar 2013 Lisa Germany
- “ I had such an amazing time in Malta and the experience was only made better with my stay at Boho. The hostel has such a relaxed and social atmosphere at the same time. It was nice meeting other solo travelers and the way the hostel is setup, it allows for people to socialize together if they want or spend time your own. I had a great stay and will definitely recommend Boho to others and stay there again if I return to Malta. Thank you Penny! ”
- 15 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA