Bologna Bed and Breakfast
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I arrived at 7:20p before the 8p cut off time. They had no idea I was coming even though I had paid 24.50 deposit a couple weeks prior to arrival online. I wasted 45-1hr, with the lady trying to figure out if space was available for me and continue showing her my confirmation email, payment and number. I still owed only 127.50 for two nights which is astronomical considering what my first night entailed. But was charged 150.00 which included a 10.00 late fee! I had the worst night fighting til3 ”
- 20 Mar 2015 Dustin
- “ Awful I was charged 10EU for being late,car broke down. It was hard to find and obviously not legal as it was badly advertised, just the words 'B&B' on a block of flats list. Not in a very nice area,but near centre. I didn't have an extra 10EU to give the hostel/dingy apartment and wasnt allowed to pay in the morning. Was marched accross the street and told to get them their money. Very unfriendly. Also door handles coming off and the WiFi doesn't work. Not B&B as no breakfast. Don't stay here! ”
- 03 Nov 2014 Sophie England
- “ It has to be clarified the B&B was a sharing dorm room inside of a private flat. Though the picture of kitchen looks nice. Sorry, kitchen door is always closed. A guest has no way to use. One can stay at a weird narrow room with too many beds and walk to the bathroom only. An coffee vending-machine at the corner. I didn't try. However, if I knew a bed with 25Euro without breakfast named with "bed and breakfast" before, I would never try to book this. A distant real hostel might be my choice. ”
- 15 Oct 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ There was no breakfast and stuff can't speak a word English ”
- 16 Sep 2014 Sergey Russia
- “ I think it's a nice little hostel that have whatever you need for one or 2 nights, basic but clean, you get free bed linen and towels and it's very clean in the afternoon. only one bathroom so little wait in the morning but OK! ”
- 03 Jul 2014 Anonymous Sweden