Bologna Bed and Breakfast
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It has to be clarified the B&B was a sharing dorm room inside of a private flat. Though the picture of kitchen looks nice. Sorry, kitchen door is always closed. A guest has no way to use. One can stay at a weird narrow room with too many beds and walk to the bathroom only. An coffee vending-machine at the corner. I didn't try. However, if I knew a bed with 25Euro without breakfast named with "bed and breakfast" before, I would never try to book this. A distant real hostel might be my choice. ”
- 15 Oct 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ There was no breakfast and stuff can't speak a word English ”
- 16 Sep 2014 Sergey Russia
- “ I think it's a nice little hostel that have whatever you need for one or 2 nights, basic but clean, you get free bed linen and towels and it's very clean in the afternoon. only one bathroom so little wait in the morning but OK! ”
- 03 Jul 2014 Anonymous Sweden