Bologna Center Town
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A beautiful B&B, the room was huge with a very big and comfortable bed, the bathrooms were clean and beautiful too. We were warmly welcomed, given maps with highlighted areas of where to find great ice cream etc and there is a supermarket a few doors away! Plus you are given breakfast in bed! An awesome stay, thank you for spoiling us! ”
- 22 Mar 2014 Anonymous England
- “ The B&B was amazing! We arrived at night (23:00) but even then we found it relatively easy. We were only taken by surprise because it was on the 7th floor. The apartment consisted of 3 large bedrooms (2 people each), each room had a secure door, TV , AC and was very clean. Same goes for the bathrooms. The manager was really kind and accommodating and we had absolutely no problems. Breakfast was also very nice and was brought to our rooms. Definitely recommending this for future trips! ”
- 13 Jul 2013 Anna Greece
- “ This place is clean and well-located. Moreover, the owner brings you breakfast each morning! No facilities to meet other travellers though. ”
- 05 Jul 2013 Anonymous Netherlands