Bologna Center Town
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Noisy bed and difficult to find. Bathrooms very clean and stay reasonably private, Value for money...? Nearly good enough for money spent... ”
- 16 Oct 2014 Marietha South Africa
- “ The b&b is located approx. 10 min from the train station, located on the 7th floor in an appartment complex. We had the room with a small balcony and a great view of the city. The room was very big. The b&b has two bathrooms that are shared and hair dryer. Towels as well as sheets are provided. The owner is very friendly and gives good tips for special places. The small italian breakfast is served each morning to the room. We really enjoyed our stay and would choose it again. ”
- 17 Apr 2014 Maja Germany
- “ A beautiful B&B, the room was huge with a very big and comfortable bed, the bathrooms were clean and beautiful too. We were warmly welcomed, given maps with highlighted areas of where to find great ice cream etc and there is a supermarket a few doors away! Plus you are given breakfast in bed! An awesome stay, thank you for spoiling us! ”
- 22 Mar 2014 Anonymous England