Bologna Old Town
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The environment is good, clean and clear. The owner is friendly, and willing to introduce the city for guests. The room we lived has a window, which gave us a good view. ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ The hotel is not easy to find. It would be very convenient for the hotel to put a couple of sings, one close to the bus stop because the maps do not show all the street names. Another convenient thing would be to have someone permanent, so that guests may leave their bags and come to pick them up at anytime, to put a permanent light outside the elevator, it is darn dark once you get out of it, it is not possible to put the key on the doorlock. If you have bikes for renting it would be perfect ! ”
- 28 Dec 2013 viviana Italy
- “ The room was perfect! A perfect pricing for such a great stay experience! ”
- 23 Dec 2013 Lukman Indonesia