Bologna Old Town
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed in a double room and used the shared bathrooms. The room was very spacious and clean. The bathrooms were of average cleanliness. The B&B was conveniently located within walking distance of the main square. Breakfast was included, which the owner brought to our room on a tray- the B&B was excellent value for money. The owner was fairly friendly and helpful. ”
- 10 Jul 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Well the owner actually moved us to his b&b Bologna Center Town and it wonderful! It is very new, clean and nicely decorated. You don't have many facilities but he wasn't promising any. ”
- 29 May 2013 Anonymous Israel
- “ Bologna old town is a very nice bed and breakfast with really kind staff. I have spend there three warm and enjoyfull nights. It is very quiet in a good way and the rooms are very big! Staff is very kind and interested in there guests. And on top of it all, really good breakfast in the real Italian way and they will bring it in your room :) Thanks for the nice vacation! ”
- 18 Apr 2013 Felicia Netherlands
- “ The B&B was simple, very clean and charming. Located in an old Italian building with mostly offices about a 30-minute walk away from the main train station, it was easy to get around. The breakfast could have been better though- mostly ready-made biscuits, croissants and toasts with packets of juice and cups of tea and coffee. ”
- 27 Dec 2012 Anonymous Singapore