Bon Paul & Sharky's Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Cute little hostel, great staff, easy parking situation, close walking distance to quaint little town. Highly recommended. ”
- 17 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel was the best youth hostel I've ever been. The staffs were nice and kindly explained the whole equipment. I could borrow a bycycle freely. Also, since this hostel was smaller than average, it was easy to talk or come together with mates. I liked here. I wish if the location were little bit near of downtown. ”
- 12 May 2015 Minoru Japan
- “ What I didn't like was the atmosphere and lack of willingness to bend. It's a very cold hostel (temp wise)--it's not as cozy as I'd hope. The beds are comfy but the top bunks are way too high with ridiculous "ladders" to get up and down. When they say "write your name on food"--they're not joking and workers WILL eat/drink your stuff out of spite. Lastly, the hours are annoying. They say, contact us if you need anything but they aren't there when you do! Everything else was to be expected. ”
- 01 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Generally the hostel is quite ok. The breakfast however is not really a breakfast. Also, the bath tubs need to have anti-slip mats. It is very easy to slip inside a tub because of the foam. Two people were there. I think the first one was Jim. he was very sweet and helpful. The second guy (i dunno his name, he had a beard) was busy with his girl friend and nit his work at the hostel. He threw away my stuff in the fridge although it was labelled with my name!! ”
- 01 Oct 2014 Anonymous Egypt