Bon Paul & Sharky's Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great staff, great company! ”
- 15 Nov 2015 Ramakrishnan India
- “ I really enjoyed my stay at Sharky's. I have no complaints, only accolades, and two suggestions for guests: bring your own steel pot to cook in if you are opposed to using an aluminum pot and bring a whole-grain bread for breakfast if you don't want white bread. Have fun in Asheville! ”
- 08 Nov 2015 Marie USA
- “ Cute little hostel, great staff, easy parking situation, close walking distance to quaint little town. Highly recommended. ”
- 17 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel was the best youth hostel I've ever been. The staffs were nice and kindly explained the whole equipment. I could borrow a bycycle freely. Also, since this hostel was smaller than average, it was easy to talk or come together with mates. I liked here. I wish if the location were little bit near of downtown. ”
- 12 May 2015 Minoru Japan