Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel was excellent. The staff were very helpful and out-going, and my stay was very enjoyable. The hostel is within walking distance to many attractions in Seoul (the subway was also very close by if you don't fancy walking.) My only (little) complaint: It gets a little cold in some rooms during winter but there are portable heaters and blankets you just gotta ask for them! ”
- 07 Jan 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ I really enjoyed my stay here. Would definitely stay here again if u go back to Seoul. ”
- 28 Dec 2013 Anonymous Norway
- “ I LOVED my stay here!! Mr. Bong is awesome. What a cool hostel. I had a lot of fun staying at Bong House. It was clean, the beds were alright, the staff was incredible, and the atmosphere was really cool. Definitely would come back. ”
- 23 Nov 2013 Emily USA
- “ Staff is awesome. Super helpful. Facilities are OK - not pristine clean, but not bothersome. A lot of travelers come through Bong House, and there are a few long-term stays as well. Overall, Bong House is what I imagine a hostel to be. ”
- 22 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Really enjoyed staying at Mr Bongs. The staff are so nice and helpful. The downstairs bar is just perfect for going down and having a drink and a chat with either the staff or other tourists like myself. Really good location as well ”
- 19 Apr 2013 Anonymous Wales