Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Mr Bong is a gentleman and a very, very nice bloke. I hardly ever write reviews, and even more rarely say nice things but I would genuinely recommend this place wholeheartedly. The place is nice , staff are all lovely , good choice ”
- 18 Jun 2015 Anonymous England
- “ Over all, the room was okay. Beds are clean, staff is super friendly. Uncomfortable: Street noise, a bar next to my window and no ventilation in the bathroom. (There was a window, but it was blocked because the shower curtain was mounted against it). I think this might be the reason why hundreds of small flies lived there and in the whole room. My door's security passcode matched the passcode for a public door that everyone gets told about on checkin, this should definately be changed. ”
- 24 Apr 2015 Peter Germany
- “ Very nice place, nice location, value for money, very helpful staff. ”
- 21 Apr 2015 Anonymous India
- “ Security was bad, noise was not controlled, toilets were not clean, did not even get a reply from the hostel when I told them my things were stolen. ”
- 09 Apr 2015 Anonymous Singapore
- “ The Bong House's promotional deals are the best we encountered in our travels across South Korea. It was about 10,000 won per night. The facilities are adequate but are well maintained by the industrious staff. It's location in Hyehwha is very convenient and provides quick access to GS 25 / Lotte / CU marts, cinemas, theatres, restaurants and a subway line ”
- 02 Jan 2015 Tharindu New Zealand