Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Overall, the hostel was average. We had trouble finding it based on the directions given.The beds were okay, but the whole bed nearly tipped over every time I tried to climb into the top bunk, and creaked and screeched every time I moved. My main complaint from the overall experience was the lack of access to outlets for people using the top bunk. We couldn't really charge any of our devices during our stay in the hostel. Also, don't go to the arcade mentioned in the directions, it's a rip off. ”
- 03 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Mr Bong is a gentleman and a very, very nice bloke. I hardly ever write reviews, and even more rarely say nice things but I would genuinely recommend this place wholeheartedly. The place is nice , staff are all lovely , good choice ”
- 18 Jun 2015 Anonymous England
- “ Over all, the room was okay. Beds are clean, staff is super friendly. Uncomfortable: Street noise, a bar next to my window and no ventilation in the bathroom. (There was a window, but it was blocked because the shower curtain was mounted against it). I think this might be the reason why hundreds of small flies lived there and in the whole room. My door's security passcode matched the passcode for a public door that everyone gets told about on checkin, this should definately be changed. ”
- 24 Apr 2015 Peter Germany
- “ Very nice place, nice location, value for money, very helpful staff. ”
- 21 Apr 2015 Anonymous India
- “ Security was bad, noise was not controlled, toilets were not clean, did not even get a reply from the hostel when I told them my things were stolen. ”
- 09 Apr 2015 Anonymous Singapore