Bonsai Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very good location, right next to THE station ”
- 07 Nov 2014 Bregt Belgium
- “ The Bonsai Guest House is a great place to stay in Japan. It's incredibly easy to find, being almost adjacent to Momodani Station on the JR Osaka Loop line. It's only two stops from Osaka Castle, and the train to Nara stops at Momodani. The staff were great, spoke English, and very helpful. They don't allow eating in the rooms, which is fine because they have a great common room that fosters new friendships and conversations. Our only issue was that towels aren't free and smelled a little funky. ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Bobby USA
- “ Really good location, its right beside the metro, but its not noisy or nothing. I meet some really great people and had a great time. The staff was also really cool and they are so friendly! I really recommend this place! ”
- 19 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA