Bonsai Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good place, right next to the station (about a 15 minute train ride from Osaka). The place is nice and clean, with good facilities, only issue is the rooms are a little small and don't provide heaps of space for luggage. Nice garden up the top and a good common room, would go there again. ”
- 08 Jul 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ Located really close to Momodani station, the hostel is in a good locale. The walls are quite thin and you can hear the street noises and your hostel neighbors quite well. Other than that, the facilities are clean. ”
- 04 Jun 2013 Stephanie USA
- “ The staff was amazingly helpful which allowed for a comfortable stay and an enjoyable time in Osaka. ”
- 08 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA