Bonsai Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed in a 6 bed mix dorm. Bunk beds were squeaky but comfortable. The lower bunks had a privacy curtain. The door to the room didn't lock but the hostel provided us with a locker for our valuable. The room was just off of the lounge and reception area. The main entrance was always locked. The hostel is located directly at a JR station which made it easy to travel to different parts of osaka. ”
- 06 Jan 2017 Keryll Canada
- “ Nice staff, well located between osaka castle and tenoji temple. Comon room and kitchen well equiped, but really basic confort for the dorm. Still a nice guesthouse. ”
- 03 Dec 2016 mylene France
- “ It is a bit far out from Osaka centre (17 minute train ride) but only 100 steps from the train station you get off at ”
- 08 Mar 2016 Anonymous