Bonsai Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good place, right next to the station (about a 15 minute train ride from Osaka). The place is nice and clean, with good facilities, only issue is the rooms are a little small and don't provide heaps of space for luggage. Nice garden up the top and a good common room, would go there again. ”
- 08 Jul 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ Located really close to Momodani station, the hostel is in a good locale. The walls are quite thin and you can hear the street noises and your hostel neighbors quite well. Other than that, the facilities are clean. ”
- 04 Jun 2013 Stephanie USA
- “ The staff was amazingly helpful which allowed for a comfortable stay and an enjoyable time in Osaka. ”
- 08 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The location was really close to the station. Staff was really nice and friendly. Common room as nice with a lot of books and games. The thing I didn't like was the room we got where you had to go down on a stair case from hell with all your luggage. The room felt like a basement room they just put 3 beds in. Nothing on the walls, not much space for your luggage and it was cold. But the most annoying thing was how easy you could hear noise. Doors slamming, people walking/talking! ”
- 28 Mar 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ I stayed here during early spring and had a very cozy japanese feeling while staying there. It's very close to an JR Osaka Loop Line Station, so you can get there for free with a JR Railpass from the Center. It's a bit of a laid back neighbourhood but as usual for Japan you won't have any problem finding a shop and buying some snacks to prepare in the microwave. But the free tea in the kitchen is also nice if it's cold outside. ”
- 01 Mar 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Thank you for all your help in Navigating around Osaka! I had a great trip staying with you ”
- 04 Feb 2013 Heather USA