Bonsai Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My sister and I shared a twin private room for our stay at Bonsai. It was nice and clean. Not super quiet--their walls are really thin, and when people talked in other rooms, we could hear them. The bunk beds were also super squeaky! Also, the location isn't the greatest so be prepared to take lots of trains around. ”
- 18 May 2015 Samantha Canada
- “ Very good location, right next to THE station ”
- 07 Nov 2014 Bregt Belgium
- “ The Bonsai Guest House is a great place to stay in Japan. It's incredibly easy to find, being almost adjacent to Momodani Station on the JR Osaka Loop line. It's only two stops from Osaka Castle, and the train to Nara stops at Momodani. The staff were great, spoke English, and very helpful. They don't allow eating in the rooms, which is fine because they have a great common room that fosters new friendships and conversations. Our only issue was that towels aren't free and smelled a little funky. ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Bobby USA