Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Overall, it is a good place to stay. Good Breakfast! My only comment is that the bathroom facility is unpredictable (e.g. day one no water) Erick , NYC USA ”
- 13 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Fantastic staff! Very welcoming and accommodating. Great location as well. If you're looking for some amazing nightlife, look no further than Lapa. The hostel is a 2 minute walk from where the street parties take place. ”
- 08 Aug 2016 Jack USA
- “ If you are traveling to Rio only to party this is a good place. It is like a pub where you can crash - and should be advertised as such. Very noisy and wifi only works downstairs in midst of the noise. Right downtown - great for partying but not the safest part of the city. If you want to be able to relax and get a good night's sleep I would stay somewhere else. The staff and breakfast was nice and the hostel clean. Was 5x more expensive then other hostels in SA but repaid us when we moved. ”
- 02 Aug 2016 Sólveig Ebba Iceland
- “ The friendliest staff is ready to help you out to get around the city; very nice ambience when the happy hours start at the bar and many choices for a very good and healthy breakfast! ”
- 06 Dec 2015 Ivan Mexico