Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel was quite an experience. The owner is French so a large majority of the clientele was French which is great to learn some phrases in French. Located near a somewhat sketch street, as long as you stay on Ponsonby you're good. Bathrooms were nice, clean and spacious but showers requires $ for hot water. One hour of free wifi that I couldn't get to work after that price was somewhat expensive per hour. My room was large enough but was sweltering hot and was difficult to cool down. ”
- 30 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel is more like a big house, and all the backpackers quickly become part of your family. Very helpful staff, and friendly atmosphere (especially when we all eat together for some events!) ”
- 05 Apr 2015 Elodie France
- “ Paid for 7 days of Wifi had a total of 1-2 days of Wifi until it broke down. Didn't got any money back because there was an alternative ''Wifi'' with 20kb upload and 20kb download speed, for those who don't have an idea how fast this is, let me explain: I couldn't even recieve E-mails nor log into my online accounts of several sites like trademe or gumtree because it timed out. Hot shower is 50ct for 6 min whitch is okay but not very well. ”
- 27 Aug 2014 Max Germany