Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ That's ok ... ”
- 02 Dec 2016 Lucas Rafael Brazil
- “ This hostel was quite an experience. The owner is French so a large majority of the clientele was French which is great to learn some phrases in French. Located near a somewhat sketch street, as long as you stay on Ponsonby you're good. Bathrooms were nice, clean and spacious but showers requires $ for hot water. One hour of free wifi that I couldn't get to work after that price was somewhat expensive per hour. My room was large enough but was sweltering hot and was difficult to cool down. ”
- 30 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel is more like a big house, and all the backpackers quickly become part of your family. Very helpful staff, and friendly atmosphere (especially when we all eat together for some events!) ”
- 05 Apr 2015 Elodie France