Borneo BeacHouse (Backpackers)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Unfortunately our one night stay at Borneo BeacHouse was a little disappointing. Location ok close to beach & airport which was nice & the staff were friendly enough. But when asked if there were any places other than the beach to eat we were told no. Later we found out that there were in fact many eatery's near by. The room was ok, toilet's were broken and wouldn't flush. The next day it rained and our room had quite a decent leak from the roof. $30 a room a bit high. :( ”
- 30 Nov 2014 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ Very good place near the airport, Tandjun Aru Beach and the Prince Philip Park. ”
- 21 Nov 2012 Anonymous Russia
- “ The location and price is unbeatable. If you are on a early Airasia flight from BKI then this is the place for you. 5 Mins walk from BKI airport. The guy in the front desk is very helpful. He waited for me to get the door open at 4:30AM. A supermarket in 10 mins walk and some cafes. The facility is clean but you do not expect for star hotel service for the price you pay. The surroundings is safe for solo female to walk in the early morning. Recommended! ”
- 11 Jul 2012 CHIA-FANG