Borneo Global Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My time in Kota Kinabalu was great thanks to the staff from BGB. They kept my luggage safe for a week, there was always somebody helpful at the desk. Good place for a solo traveler to stay. ”
- 08 Jan 2015 Anna Poland
- “ It's ok only for backpackers. Good price. But no window, it's sad. ”
- 17 Jul 2014 polina Russia
- “ People in the front desk can speak good English so did not have a hard time communicating with them; very friendly and accommodating too. However I would say; it would be better for them to avoid speaking in their native language whenever they are in front of their guests as this might be interpreted as rudeness. (just saying!) It definitely was a good inn though when you think about the cost but will definitely get an air conditioned room next time. ”
- 03 May 2014 Doris Donna Philippines