Borneo Seahare Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was a great place to stay in Kuching! The staff is so helpful and very chill. They give great information about places to go and offer to drive you there for a cheaper price. They provide free toasts and coffee for breakfast. Wifi connection is good and laundry facilities in house. The hostel is cute and super cozy. There weren't many people when we were staying, so we had the dorm room all to ourselves. It's almost like having your own little apartment! ”
- 29 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
“ It is easy to locate the hostel. Just follow the instruction given. When i entered to the hostel, friendly GEE welcome me. Since not many people staying in the hostel therefore i got more privacy. I only booked for one night, on the next day, i was away to Damai, i just make a call to GEE to inform that i would like to extend my stay. Everything when smooth. ”
Thanks very much for your kind review - we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again!
- 24 Aug 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ In many ways the Seahare got what a backpacker needs: a bed, a shower, breakfast, internet, washingmachine etc. But somehow it was not comfortable to stay there. Poor light, naked rooms, staff was friendly but too laid back and absent 95 % of the day, also at night. We changed our hostel and were relieved, finding it suddenly nice to return to our base after a trip in town! It was cheap at the Seahare but not worth it. ”
- 05 Aug 2013 Mette Bech Denmark
“ I enjoyed my stay there. staff are very friendly ”
Thank you for your great review, we really appreciate all customer feedback! It was a pleasure to meet you and we hope to see you again next time you pop over!
- 03 Aug 2013 Raymond Northern Ireland