Bostel Amsterdamse Bos
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is next to a beautiful wood, but it is quite far from the city centre. The cabins, however were uncomfortably warm all the time. The fact that we had to pay extra for sheets, toilet paper and showers was not very appreciated, especially since the hostel did not mention this in any of the emails it sent to me. ”
- 28 Jun 2018 David Netherlands
- “ Staff has to be more friendly and must provide us with all necessary and adequate information ”
- 17 May 2018 Anonymous India
- “ We stayed here for 2 nights. It’s more of a camping site but it’s not far from Amsterdam. 6 of us stayed in an 8 person room and it wasn’t bad. Had a lot of space. We used shared bathrooms and surprisingly they were super clean. ”
- 16 Feb 2018 Earl USA
- “ It was nice experience overall. Although we came after reception hours, we did not face problem in locating cabin and keys. It was well managed. People looking for Value for Money can come, Since it is 30 min (Tram ) and 15 min walk from City Center. Best for Students and explorers. Thanks & Keep it up! ”
- 10 Feb 2018 PUSHKAR India
- “ The place is nice but the reception closes to early. But everything was good. The atmosphere is perfect! ”
- 24 Aug 2017 Agustina