Bostel Amsterdamse Bos
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed here for 2 nights. It’s more of a camping site but it’s not far from Amsterdam. 6 of us stayed in an 8 person room and it wasn’t bad. Had a lot of space. We used shared bathrooms and surprisingly they were super clean. ”
- 16 Feb 2018 Earl USA
- “ It was nice experience overall. Although we came after reception hours, we did not face problem in locating cabin and keys. It was well managed. People looking for Value for Money can come, Since it is 30 min (Tram ) and 15 min walk from City Center. Best for Students and explorers. Thanks & Keep it up! ”
- 10 Feb 2018 PUSHKAR India
- “ The place is nice but the reception closes to early. But everything was good. The atmosphere is perfect! ”
- 24 Aug 2017 Agustina
- “ We went there for 3 days. What we liked: the cosy atmosphere, the nice chalet What we did not like: the staff was not nice (even a bit aggressive), the 5% extra when you pay by card, the location which is far from the city centre ”
- 28 Apr 2017 Le Roux France