Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The pressure for the cold water was nonexistent, which means we were constantly burning ourselves when showering. When we told the staff they said they would look into it but never did. ”
- 31 Mar 2016 Anonymous France
- “ Great place! Great owners! Delicious food! Thank you for a great time! ”
- 29 Dec 2015 Russell USA
- “ My Brother and I had a wonderful stay at Botel Zebra. Like on all boats the room is small, but is fine for two persons where they use the space efficiently. The Botel is clean and well run. Breakfast is typically continental - cereals, bread, biscuits, cheeses etc and is filling. The bunk beads are easy to sleep on. The location of the Botel for central Amsterdam is excellent with a 10 minute walk to Centraal Station, and 15 Minutes to Dam Square. Chin does a wonderful job running the Botel. ”
- 20 Sep 2015 Andrew England
- “ chin is awesome. there is no kitchen (only breakfast) and the stay is hard for couples two stores bed. ”
- 27 May 2015 Avinoam Israel