Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My Brother and I had a wonderful stay at Botel Zebra. Like on all boats the room is small, but is fine for two persons where they use the space efficiently. The Botel is clean and well run. Breakfast is typically continental - cereals, bread, biscuits, cheeses etc and is filling. The bunk beads are easy to sleep on. The location of the Botel for central Amsterdam is excellent with a 10 minute walk to Centraal Station, and 15 Minutes to Dam Square. Chin does a wonderful job running the Botel. ”
- 20 Sep 2015 Andrew England
- “ chin is awesome. there is no kitchen (only breakfast) and the stay is hard for couples two stores bed. ”
- 27 May 2015 Avinoam Israel
- “ We had a great time in Zebra Botel. It was the best free breakfast we've eaten in Europe. Great location, 15 minutes walk from Central Station. The staff is very kind and tolerable. The room is small (it's a boat!), but we didn't have trouble with that. Rarely, the boat swings just a little, but not enough to make you sick. Definitely recommend. ”
- 04 May 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ My mum and I had a very nice stay on Botel Zebra. The staff was very friendly and helpful (thank you Ching!!). The rooms are a bit smaller as one may expect on a boat, yet everything was there: a shower with nice warm water, a toilet, a washing basin, storage space and of course the beds (standard length). The rooms were very clean. The breakfast was tasty. Different sorts of bread and cereal to choose from and spreads/fillings. The view over the docks from the breakfastroom is very nice. ”
- 15 Apr 2015 Maite Belgium