Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice hostel.Just a short walk from the main train station (it's totally possible to go around the city w/ short walks, no need for public transportation).The staff was very friendly and helpful, they even give you tips on supermarkets, restaurants and other stuff in the city and around the hostel.The breakfast was really good. The rooms are tiny,of course,it's a boat.But everything was really clean (bed linen, towels, toilet, shower). It's a nice stay in the city, I definitely recommend it. ”
- 21 Feb 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ We got the most delicious breakfast ”
- 13 Oct 2013 kirsten elers Denmark
- “ I had a good time when staying at Botel Zebra in September. Chin was very helpful. The botel is easy to find and is close to the Central Station and Dam Square. The breakfast was good with a good choice of cheeses, cold meats, bread and drinks. The room was small, but more than adequate to sleep and leave one's bags and possessions- however, on boats rooms tend to be small. Also, it was nice that I was able to leave my bags for storage during the last day. The dining room is also comfortable. ”
- 14 Sep 2013 Andrew England
- “ Fantastic place to stay, very good location and great value for money. ”
- 29 Aug 2013 Joe Wales
- “ Excellent location. Sweet, accommodating staff. Very relaxing to sit out on the deck in the evening. Room was small, but more than adequate. Will definitely stay there again. ”
- 11 Jun 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Bathroom facilities were substandard. Rooms were very, very small and quite damp. ”
- 12 May 2013 Mieke Canada