Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My mum and I had a very nice stay on Botel Zebra. The staff was very friendly and helpful (thank you Ching!!). The rooms are a bit smaller as one may expect on a boat, yet everything was there: a shower with nice warm water, a toilet, a washing basin, storage space and of course the beds (standard length). The rooms were very clean. The breakfast was tasty. Different sorts of bread and cereal to choose from and spreads/fillings. The view over the docks from the breakfastroom is very nice. ”
- 15 Apr 2015 Maite Belgium
- “ Rooms are tiny, but that is to be expected from staying on a boat. Breakfast is included and is a traditional European breakfast. Rooms were cleaned everyday. The owner is super friendly and is there on the boat if you needed to ask something. She does lock the main part after 23h, but there are back doors that lead directly to room corridors. I would highly recommend and would most definitely stay again. ”
- 08 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Botel Zebra was well described, but in the end I was not very satisfied. The staff was rude, and very unfriendly. The room was tiny and had no A/C, which led to a very hot night. You could not flush toilet paper down the toilet, so that had to go in the trash can- Gross. The walls were paper thin, so when anyone was awake, everyone was. I understand that a lot of this comes with staying on a ship, but in the end, I wish I would have booked a regular Hostel closer to the city. ”
- 15 May 2014 Anonymous USA