Bothy Backpaker Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There are not many options in Puno so I dont know if you can find anything better. When I was in the hostel it was very cold. Windows have holes and the indoor temperature is the same as outdoor. Showers are outside so when you finish taking a shower you are basically outside at 12 degrees temperature. The staff looks sleepy all the time. Breakfast is ok. Wifi is pretty good. Beds are good and warm. ”
- 06 Jan 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ In Bothy Hostel the staff here is super friendly and helped us plan all of our trips on Lake Titicaca all is cheap. The breakfast is basic, but good and there is a kitchen with everything you could need. nice terrace and hammocks, social area to meet people. We would also definitely recommend booking the tours through the hostel. Great quality! ”
- 17 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Bothy its good, the staff here is super nice and helped us plan all of our trips on Lake Titicaca ALL IS CHEAP. Good Matress to sleep. Hot water in the shower. Clean bathroom. The breakfast is fine and there is a kitchen with everything you could need. nice terrace and hammocks, social area to meet people. I really enjoyed my stay. ”
- 16 Dec 2013 albertino Italy
- “ Very good internet, which is not a standard in Peru. Good breakfast with cake, nice staff and good location close to the main shopping street, but a bit further from the lake. The showers were outside, and the water was not warm all the time. ”
- 09 Sep 2013 Philip Germany