Botxo Gallery - Youth Hostel Bilbao Gallery Two
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ For one night this hostel was perfect. Great location, easy to find. Also had a peaceful sleep and nice view for breakfast! ”
- 22 Sep 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Very pleasant/helpful staff, but gone after 10pm. Door code issued, changed weekly. Great location. Sturdy lockers. Sleeping area is jammed with 3 tiered sturdy bunks-easy to bang my head! But basically okay. Bring ear plugs. It's cleaned daily but there's always a slob-can't be changed. Free breakfast can be supplemented with local foods. All in all, a cheap and good place to sleep and then go out and see Bilbao. ”
- 09 Aug 2015 Mark USA
- “ The selling points of this hostel are the reasonably priced accommodation, free breakfast, and location, which is right across the river from the Guggenheim Museum. However, the ´´fun´´ aspects of the hostel experience are a bit lacking... there really isn´t a common area besides the uncomfortable chairs in the kitchen, so it´s a bit hard to meet people. Although I did meet two other travelers, there were no organized activites and not that many suggestions of things to do in Bilbao. ”
- 20 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice and central ... Cheap but not awful! A bed good facilities and right in the middle of town ! For under a tenner what do u want! ”
- 28 Jun 2015 ronan Ireland
- “ Having breakfast watching the Guggenheim museum is just priceless. The staff is very friendly and helpful, the location is very close to the centre of Bilbao, and is cheap and good. What else can you ask for? ”
- 20 May 2015 Edmundo Spain