Botxo Gallery - Youth Hostel Bilbao Gallery Two
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ had trouble finding the hostel based on the directions from the email. Very poor explained when I have no map. The air con was on during the night which made sleeping difficult because of the cool. Nice staff. ”
- 06 Jul 2013 Marianne Denmark
- “ i would appreciate if you could provide me an email address to send pictures of the result of the attack of bedbugs during my stay. i have counted more than 100 bites just in one arm. my forearms and legs are completely covered with bite marks as well as my neck, waist and all skin that was exposed over my sleeping clothes. this is utterly unacceptable and i want to send a public complaint with pictures. ”
- 09 Aug 2012 Josefina
- “ It's a bit small and you can't have any privacy whatsoever, the beds are bunk triple beds and that leaves you very little space to read or whatever at your bed, and the comunal living room is in front of a gigantic window, so everyone who passes through the street can see you, when I was here, despite this it's good value for the price, since it includes breakfast, which is simple but good, and it has a great location, I only took the metro once, the rest of the time I walked everywhere ”
- 28 Jul 2012 Victoria
- “ Very nice place! Although only two gigantic rooms, location can't be beat. Easy access to everything, and very secure area of the city. Inside, there was a bit of confusion about lockers, but it all worked out. The kitchen was very small and lacked a few appliances, but to a resourceful traveler that shouldn't be a problem. Very clean and tidy. The people I met in Botxo Gallery were awesome as well, I met up with a few of them later during my travels as well! I don't think you can go wrong here. ”
- 05 Jul 2012 Anonymous