Botxo Gallery - Youth Hostel Bilbao Gallery Two
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ some staff were friendly, others not so much. When I tried to check in, staff was out of the place for over 40 minutes though it was reception time with a paper "I will be back in 20 minutes." I was waiting, and when I passed by the reception, I accidently encountered in a way Indian looking staff, but she was "busy" doing something else and the "out of office paper" was still hung at the door. so I was waiting for nothing. she was also not friendly at all. others however, were very helpful. ”
- 20 Oct 2015 Anonymous Japan
- “ For one night this hostel was perfect. Great location, easy to find. Also had a peaceful sleep and nice view for breakfast! ”
- 22 Sep 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Very pleasant/helpful staff, but gone after 10pm. Door code issued, changed weekly. Great location. Sturdy lockers. Sleeping area is jammed with 3 tiered sturdy bunks-easy to bang my head! But basically okay. Bring ear plugs. It's cleaned daily but there's always a slob-can't be changed. Free breakfast can be supplemented with local foods. All in all, a cheap and good place to sleep and then go out and see Bilbao. ”
- 09 Aug 2015 Mark USA
- “ The selling points of this hostel are the reasonably priced accommodation, free breakfast, and location, which is right across the river from the Guggenheim Museum. However, the ´´fun´´ aspects of the hostel experience are a bit lacking... there really isn´t a common area besides the uncomfortable chairs in the kitchen, so it´s a bit hard to meet people. Although I did meet two other travelers, there were no organized activites and not that many suggestions of things to do in Bilbao. ”
- 20 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice and central ... Cheap but not awful! A bed good facilities and right in the middle of town ! For under a tenner what do u want! ”
- 28 Jun 2015 ronan Ireland