Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very clean hostel, big rooms and lockers with their own power sockets. The bad things are: we have to pay for the wi-fi and they don't serve breakfast. Other than that and excellent hostel in Sydney. A 5 minute walk from Central station. ”
- 17 Feb 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Bounce is in a great location and is clean and friendly. The kitchen/TV/balcony area are well organized and spacious. You can be very comfortable there and meet people from all over the world over breakfast. The people staying there are mature and considerate of others in the room. The staff is friendly and knowledgable. ”
- 16 Jan 2014 Shawna
- “ Awesome place to stay! The location couldn't be better, the rooms are nice and big and you get a huge locker to use. The rooftop terrace is beautiful! There is always something going on to get involved. Highly recommended! ”
- 05 Nov 2013 Bri USA
- “ Everything is good beside some drawbacks.Firstly, if you need a stable wifi, this is not a good place. You need to pay for it. But that doesn't matter much. It matters that the connection is extremely terribly unstable and slow. You didn't get what you pay. Second, the sensor card expires prior to the check-out time, which means you could be locked out of your room once you leave the room. The check-out time is 10:30, but my card expired prior to it. This is BAD. ”
- 08 Oct 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Nice hostel. good staff. ”
- 03 Jul 2013 Anonymous Japan