Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good hostel for solo traveller ”
- 20 Sep 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Great hostel to stay at. A little on the pricey side for a hostel but was very central to everything, staff were friendly, beds were comfortable, rooms were clean and spacious, and facilities were pretty decent. Would stay there again when I'm in Sydney. ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Night owls take note: common rooms are not available except for silent laptop use between 12-5AM. Staff will kick you out of them if you so much as have a conversation. ”
- 09 Jul 2014 Rebecca Canada
- “ Very clean hostel, big rooms and lockers with their own power sockets. The bad things are: we have to pay for the wi-fi and they don't serve breakfast. Other than that and excellent hostel in Sydney. A 5 minute walk from Central station. ”
- 17 Feb 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Bounce is in a great location and is clean and friendly. The kitchen/TV/balcony area are well organized and spacious. You can be very comfortable there and meet people from all over the world over breakfast. The people staying there are mature and considerate of others in the room. The staff is friendly and knowledgable. ”
- 16 Jan 2014 Shawna
- “ Awesome place to stay! The location couldn't be better, the rooms are nice and big and you get a huge locker to use. The rooftop terrace is beautiful! There is always something going on to get involved. Highly recommended! ”
- 05 Nov 2013 Bri USA