Boutique Hostel Forum
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ **Brilliant hostel It was like a hotel, not a hostel. Everthing was good. And the design was excellent! Even the location was good. ”
- 22 Nov 2013 HEUNG EUN South Korea
- “ The best hostel that I have already been stayed. ”
- 02 Nov 2013 MAURICIO Brazil
- “ Great hostel, two mins walk from the bus and right in the centre of the town in the Forum - perfect location. We stayed right at the start of the season so it's hard to say too much about the vibe here because it was very quiet, but the staff were brilliant, couldn't have been more helpful and friendly. It's all about the little touches with this place - breakfast delivered to your room first thing, high tech security, brilliant design, huge under bed lockers and all spotlessly clean. ”
- 24 Mar 2013 Anonymous England