Bradbury Jockey Club Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is what really made it a great place for us, having come from rather intense days of New Years celebrations in Kowloon. The reservoir is beautiful and the surrounding areas very relaxing. There are hike trails nearby and bbq-area. Security is hard to rate; there are high walls and a steel gate that gets closed at 11, but within the hostel the doors to individual dorms don't lock. There are security deposits, but the locks provided by hostel seemed very weak so best bring your own. ”
- 20 Feb 2015 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Poor location and useless check in and out times ”
- 27 Nov 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Quite a cozy place,far from downtown but near a bus stop,so u can go anywhere via bus and MRT.u can enjoy a beautiful view if u live here. The best way to explore this area is to rent a bicycle, its very convenient. ”
- 28 Apr 2013 Anonymous China