Bradbury Jockey Club Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Poor location and useless check in and out times ”
- 27 Nov 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Quite a cozy place,far from downtown but near a bus stop,so u can go anywhere via bus and MRT.u can enjoy a beautiful view if u live here. The best way to explore this area is to rent a bicycle, its very convenient. ”
- 28 Apr 2013 Anonymous China
- “ it was an amazing experience, except for the language difficulty ( people speak predominantly in Chinese) it was an overall best experience i ever had, at the best price, i always had huge expectation from the youth hostel association, they have indeed maintained their reputation. cheers to the world youth hostel association and the staff, particularly at hong kong ( bradbury youth hostels) the staff particularly the one we had during our stay (april 13-17 2013), he showered us lot hospitality ”
- 13 Apr 2013 Ramesh India