Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We heard someone get robbed outside of the hostel on the first night. The free breakfast is old cereal and warm milk. Everything was very dirty. In the middle of the night someone came into our room, threw a mattress on the floor, and fell asleep. ”
- 16 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Dirty but loveable. ”
- 18 Feb 2014 Elisabeth Germany
- “ I love drug dealers around the hostel! Thanks. ”
- 22 Oct 2013 Toni Croatia
- “ You get what you pay for - very basic hostel, bunk beds (3 levels), not the cleanest shower/toilet. Breakfast very basic, but what do you expect for the money. ”
- 14 Sep 2013 Anonymous Lithuania
- “ Overall this place was not to bad. There were nine people in a room that is about 10feet x 15 feet. There was not much room to move around in but this is common in all of London. I was at the top of the third bunk bed and it wobbled a lot but it did not break in the week that I was there. The kitchen is very small for the number of people that use it but the hostel makes up for it because there are many cheap restaurants around. The price was good and I would come back. ”
- 13 Sep 2013 Anonymous Mexico
- “ The staff was really nice and the location is good, not to far from the underground station. The room quality depends on which room you get, we got one on the first floor that was very nice spacious, but after we got one on the second floor and it was not as nice very small for 9 beds. The bar downstairs can be a nice touch and it doesn't close very late (11 or 12) so it won't keep you up all night. ”
- 05 Sep 2013 Anonymous Canada