Bridge at Cordova
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel's pool and the rest is incredible ! ”
- 21 Jun 2014 Aleksey Russia
- “ Manager was a little rude, place looked like an old frat house, wasn't a fun looking hostel. ”
- 06 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great management and staff. ”
- 16 May 2014 Ra USA
- “ A good hostel with clean and good environment. Definitely recommended. ”
- 30 Dec 2013 Anonymous Pakistan
- “ Sorry folks, but this place was disgusting. I should have heeded the negative reports online but I didn't. I would never recommend 'anyone' stay at this place. Very dirty and its clear no one takes care of the place. Terrible. ”
- 27 Nov 2013 Kathleen Canada
- “ It was more about making money than about making the guest feel comfortable, I am sure there are better places to stay in FL, not close to the beach, breakfast very basic, stuff not too friendly, single room quite expensive for what you get, I will not go back. ”
- 17 Nov 2013 Anonymous Germany