Bridge at Cordova
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Sorry folks, but this place was disgusting. I should have heeded the negative reports online but I didn't. I would never recommend 'anyone' stay at this place. Very dirty and its clear no one takes care of the place. Terrible. ”
- 27 Nov 2013 Kathleen Canada
- “ It was more about making money than about making the guest feel comfortable, I am sure there are better places to stay in FL, not close to the beach, breakfast very basic, stuff not too friendly, single room quite expensive for what you get, I will not go back. ”
- 17 Nov 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Really nice Hotel!! ”
- 11 Jun 2013 Anonymous Colombia
- “ The hostel was nice as it doesn't look like a hostel! They are small apartments with their own bathroom, so it helped keep the place clean. But security is not so good as you can go in the hostel without having to make a code or anything. When I arrived, I couldn't find the front desk and was able to go around the property without being asked anything! ”
- 21 May 2013 Anonymous France
- “ Overall good value for the money and the staff is reliable, location is an older building, showers have hot water and plenty of it. Upgraded room without request, clean surroundings and staff is friendly and helpful with directions and assuring that I had everything I needed. Wi-fi throughout building. While I was there a guest lost 2 boxes of Girl Scout cookies. The staff took immediate action and offered the guest compensation above and beyond the value of the item. Impressed. ”
- 10 Feb 2013 Anonymous USA