Bridger Inn Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had nothing but very very or i should say extremely bad experience staying at this hotel. I moved to Las Vegas from Washington DC, i did pay for Friday Night and Saturday night as well, and was suppose to stay in until Wednesday night, but i Got my own apartment now, so i had to cancel the reservvation i have made trough you guys, i checked out on Saturday, earlier than the regular cheking out time and still did'nt get reimbursed. You g7ys should do business with different hotels. Thanks ”
- 26 Jul 2015 faycal Myanmar
- “ The gentleman that was working Friday night was VERY helpful in helping us find a restaurant to eat at. He took the time to ensure we were satisfied. ”
- 24 Apr 2015 Gregory USA
- “ It is a really nice hotel, but i do not recommend try to walk from the strip to the hotel. ”
- 30 Dec 2014 YHAN Brazil
- “ Staff are VERY nice and helpful. Free coffee in the lobby ensures you never have to Walk far for the first cup in the morning. Overall i Can only recommend this place! ”
- 21 Dec 2014 Kasper Denmark