Bridger Inn Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is a really nice hotel, but i do not recommend try to walk from the strip to the hotel. ”
- 30 Dec 2014 YHAN Brazil
- “ Staff are VERY nice and helpful. Free coffee in the lobby ensures you never have to Walk far for the first cup in the morning. Overall i Can only recommend this place! ”
- 21 Dec 2014 Kasper Denmark
- “ Very friendly and helpful staff! We felt well taken care of and had a lovely stay in this little, family like hotel. Budget and recommandable location: Close to the strip, public transportation, including Greyhound! Shopping area and restaurants were close. Thank you for making our stay so comfortable!! ”
- 25 Dec 2013 PETER Germany