Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ That was kind of small room,but it was ok. We had a chair. If there was a table,too, it would be better. Sometimes didn't get hot water, but if I told to staff, they turned it on. ”
- 21 Feb 2014 Kanako Japan
- “ the place is really close to the main square in cuzco (about 5 min walk). the staff was super nice and patient with all questions we were asking. they also booked a hostel for us in aguas calientes and got us a pretty good deal on that. the kitchen was a bit messy, but clean. but security might be an issue: they didnt have a key for our room, because the person living there before us lost it, so everytime we wanted to get into our room, the owners had to open it with a ruler.. ”
- 03 Sep 2013 Philip Germany
- “ Good one. We honestly didn't spend much time there cause we were visiting places the whole day, but it was a good hostel for a well deserved night of rest. ”
- 18 Jul 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ I had so much troubles with my booking. They gave me the wrong room, and then the owner wanted me to pay more for this. The showers are horrible, they just dont have hot water or they dont have even water! If you can, dont book this hostel! ”
- 27 Mar 2013 Caio Brazil