Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ That was kind of small room,but it was ok. We had a chair. If there was a table,too, it would be better. Sometimes didn't get hot water, but if I told to staff, they turned it on. ”
- 21 Feb 2014 Kanako Japan
- “ the place is really close to the main square in cuzco (about 5 min walk). the staff was super nice and patient with all questions we were asking. they also booked a hostel for us in aguas calientes and got us a pretty good deal on that. the kitchen was a bit messy, but clean. but security might be an issue: they didnt have a key for our room, because the person living there before us lost it, so everytime we wanted to get into our room, the owners had to open it with a ruler.. ”
- 03 Sep 2013 Philip Germany
- “ Good one. We honestly didn't spend much time there cause we were visiting places the whole day, but it was a good hostel for a well deserved night of rest. ”
- 18 Jul 2013 Anonymous Brazil