Brighton Youthful Hostel.....by the Sea
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Front desk staff was kind and helpful! Room was nice, clean and tidy. Wifi was iffy in the room sometimes. Shower was sort of odd, had an almost see through window in the door. ”
- 28 Jul 2017 Anonymous
- “ The facilities were shabby and dirty. The toilet I used always smelled like urine, and on my first day there was even a pubic hair on the toilet seat. It was tiny, the walls were covered in scrawl and it felt more like using a free toilet at a train station rather than one in a hostel I paid for. There was no soap in any on the hostel bathrooms, which just made them even more disgusting. ”
- 14 Jul 2016 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Ok Hostel for some nights. I took the 4 beds ensuite with my little brother and was glad I had my own bathroom. Beds are clean, but sheets are all stained. There is moisture and buggs smashed on the walls and the floor cleaning is questionable. Nevertheless, it was quite ok, with no major problems. As for the ambiance, it is a hostel that accept older and younger people, so its cutomers aren't only travelers and students. Some are questionable as well, that is why I was glad to have my bathroom. ”
- 21 Jul 2015 Marianne Canada