Brisbane City Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Stayed 3 nights. I booked 8 beds dormi, but when I arrived hostel, 8 beds room was full. So they upgrade my booking to 6 beds room. Staffs r kind. The view at the roof terrace is so nice. If Ihave a chance to visit Brisbane, I'll stay here again. Overall nice^^ ”
- 15 Feb 2014 EUNGJUN South Korea
- “ Please don't declare to offer free wifi. Instead outline the fact wifi is available in one area and that due to the number of users it's difficult to gain access to it and then if you are successful in gaining access, it's likely to cut-out after a few minutes. Was realyl disappointed this wasn't disclosed on the website. Offering free wifi is misleading as it assumes it's available right throughout the facility. ”
- 28 Dec 2013 Rebecca
- “ Do not stay here if you want to get some sleep. ”
- 21 Dec 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Very nice and clean hostel with amazing views on rooftop terrace. Nice location, walking distance to center and free wifi, spacious kitchen and comfy beds and big rooms, even though dorms. Would stay again =) ”
- 05 Dec 2013 Anonymous Finland